STREAM LIVE

Man Dies In Morning Fire

A structure fire this morning in Vernon County has resulted in the death of a 76 year old man. The fire occurred at 104 Viking Street in the Village of Coon Valley at the home of George Faber.

 

The fire was reported to the Vernon County Sheriff’s Office by a neighbor at approximately 9:43 a.m. this morning.

 

Firefighters had to break into the mobile home to extinguish the fire. early indications are the fire started from a tipped over space heater.

The fire and death remain under investigation by the Vernon County Sheriff’s Office and the Coon Valley Police Department.

In order to post comments, you must be a registered user.

Polls

If Rail Cars Were Updated, Would You Worry Less About Train Cargo?