STREAM LIVE

Carbon Monoxide Makes People Sick At Arcadia House

 

Twelve people in one house had to be treated for apparent carbon monoxide poisoning this weekend...

Seven adults and five children inside the house in the town of Arcadia were taken to local hospitals yesterday. Police were called when some of the people began to feel ill. A police officer also became ill from the fumes. It seems the carbon monoxide came from a charcoal grill being used in the kitchen to heat the house.

 

In order to post comments, you must be a registered user.

Polls

Should LaCrosse Pay Workers Extra To Live In The City?