STREAM LIVE

Fire Displaces 11

An early morning fire yesterday forced 11 people from a La Crosse

apartment complex. The fire broke out shortly after 4am Sunday in an apartment complex at 1709 Jackson street. Fire crews arrived to find fire and heavy smoke pouring from a second floor apartment. Everyone had made it out of the duplex safely. Firefighters were able to get the blaze under control in minutes. They say it was caused by overheated electrical wiring on an air conditioner. The Red Cross is assisting the 11 people displaced by the fire.

In order to post comments, you must be a registered user.

Polls

Will The City Do A Better Job With Myrick Park?